Sunday, March 17, 2024

The Stars Turned Inside Out by Nova Jacobs

Before reading this book, the only knowledge I had of the CERN super collider in Switzerland was learned from the actors of my favorite TV show Big Bang Theory. Although most of the physics described by the characters in this book were way over my head, I still found it fascinating. Could the details have been edited a bit more? Definitely. But you can't expect geniuses to talk like the average person either. It took me over 30% of the book to start getting into it and even then the pacing was quite slow, but then the details started to fall into place and I was really glad I stuck with it.  
Thanks to Atria Books through Netgalley for the advance copy of this book. The opinions in this review are my own and given voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...