Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Hate Vow by C. Hallman

As the adopted and pampered only child of rich parents, Penny is outraged when they take in another foster child, Ryder. From the beginning, she shows her dislike of him, but despite that Ryder is happy in the only place he's felt like home. But then Penny lies and gets Ryder kicked out and he's hated her ever since. When she owes money to his club that she can't repay, Ryder sees a way to take his revenge.

This was darker romance than I usually read and I really hated the general attitude of the other club members against women. But I loved how protective Ryder was of her even in the beginning when he still hated her. And his dog Mojo... . He was my favorite character of the whole book.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...