Thursday, February 11, 2021

A Soldier for Suzie by D.E. Haggerty

I must admit I wasn't as excited about this book, as I found the character of Suzie over the top annoying in the first two books. But she quickly grew on me. I'm glad the klutziness was toned down a little. And Grayson....! I swear he's my favorite hero of the series! He has the patience of a saint to love her personality and hang around until she finally decides they're more than friends.

Now to wait for one of my favorite characters' story...Pops! He's been awesome throughout the whole series! I sure hope there will be a book about Wally too (hint, hint, lol)

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...