Friday, August 3, 2018

The Waiting Room by Emily Bleeker

The Waiting RoomThe Waiting Room by Emily Bleeker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Veronica is a new mother who hasn't been able to hold her infant daughter Sophie since the tragic death of her husband. Her mother steps in to care for Sophie while Veronica undergoes therapy. Then one night her daughter disappears and Veronica becomes the number one suspect. New information is revealed as Veronica desperately searched for her daughter until the shocking ending of the story.
It's amazing what the mind will do to cope with tragedy. I admit I was judging Veronica as an awful mother in the beginning, but as I learned more of her story, my opinion started to change. I thought I had guessed the ending a few times, but there were so many twists I never saw coming. This one's a tear jerker for sure! Thank you to Emily Bleeker and NetGalley for the chance to review this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...