Monday, August 6, 2018

Never Be Alone by Paige Dearth

Never Be AloneNever Be Alone by Paige Dearth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At first glance at the title and cover, I thought this was a thriller. Actually it's a heartbreaking portrayal of a young girl suffering horrible abuse at the hands of her foster mother and brother. When the abuse goes too far, she decides to run away and spends years living on the streets.
I love how Joon still keeps her kindness and only wants to help people after all the things she went through. I enjoyed seeing her character develop from an innocent victim to a tough, independent, caring woman.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...