Saturday, January 6, 2024

The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins

There's just something about this cast of absolutely horrible characters that kept me riveted to find out what shocking thing would be revealed next. The story is told with alternating chapters between main characters Jules and Camden and letters by the dead heiress Ruby. I loved this author's previous twisty thrillers and I was so excited to get an early copy of this one. If you love thrillers with unreliable narrators set in creepy old houses, this book is perfect for you!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...