Monday, January 22, 2024

Random in Death by J.D. Robb

I've read and loved the first ten novels in this series and I was so excited to get an early copy of this book, not realizing how far the series has grown! This is book #58!! I'm so glad they're written in a way that can be read as standalones. There were some details and characters that I didn't recognize, but they didn't seem to affect the plot or my enjoyment of the story. This time Eve Dallas and her tech savvy husband Roarke are on the hunt for a killer that chooses his victims seemingly at random. They rely heavily on Roarke's skills as they sift through mountains of data to narrow in on a profile. As always, the connection between Eve and Roarke sizzles on the page in the small moments they find together during the action. Eve is such a smart and tough cop character, I just love her! 
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...