Thursday, July 6, 2023

Famine by Laura Thalassa

Five years ago when she finds him torn apart, she showed him kindness and saved him, even knowing what he was. And for that he let her live. But everything else was taken from her and she's forced into life in a brothel. When Famine reappears in her life and she survives death at the hands of his men, he only recognizes her after she's holding a knife to his throat, vowing revenge. She can't stand watching humanity die at the hands of this brutal man, but he refuses to let her go. And the longer she rides with him, the more she can see things from his side, and the more she drawn to him. And when Famine is ready to give up his mission for her he's faced with an impossible choice by none other than Death himself, his brother. 
Famine is the most complicated horseman so far and I think my favorite. I love the way he treated Ana right from the start and their banter was hilarious. The tie-in with Death at the end has me anxious to start the next book. I've loved the rest of the series so far!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...