Sunday, June 25, 2023

The Rebel King by Kennedy Ryan

This is a continuation of the love story between Lennix and Maxim after the huge cliffhanger at the end of Kingmaker. They've survived so much together and face even more in this book as Maxim continues to prove he'll put her first. I absolutely loved the characters in this series, especially Lennix! She's such a strong female minority character and stands up for what she believes in. It took me a while to decide to read this duet but I'm so glad I finally picked it up and devoured it!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...