Thursday, September 22, 2022

Midnight Crown by Rebecca L. Garcia

In order to save Sebastian from a death sentence at the end of Shadow Kissed, she announced her intention to marry him and then take her place as princess by becoming one of the very monsters she hates. Now, in this sequel, it's three days before the wedding, the people dislike and mistrust her, her uncle is still plotting to kill her, and Sebastian refuses to speak to her. She's worried that he hates her for taking his last hope of regaining his mortal life. But a shocking twist happens after she's reborn that changes everything. 
After the cliffhanger at the end of the first book, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I devoured this book in one day. I love that the book is told from three points of view as it gives more depth to the story. Influenced by the evil scheming of their enemies, Olivia and Sebastian's characters have each taken a darker more violent turn. It will be interesting to see how the third character impacts things in the next book. I think he's supposed to be a devious evil character, but I kind of like him! I can't believe this author dropped a huge cliffhanger again!! It's killing me lol!
I received an advance reader copy of this book. The views and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own and given voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...