Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Duke is Wicked by Tracy Sumner

Delaney and her twin Chase are known for trouble across London. But when she breaks in to the League and tries to steal the chronology,  a history of the League and their abilities,  the Duke of Ashcroft, Sebastion must track her down and find out what she knows.  Delaney is being blackmailed to discover the league's secrets and when Sebastion finds her, she has a note with the name of an object he relies on with his very life. To protect her,  he brings her and Chase to his castle.
Oh my god,  to have a whole library in your head to fall back on when needed like Delaney.  I've always wanted an eidetic memory! And Sebastion,  despite his flaming gift,  is a sweet and sensitive man behind the fierce exterior.  I think I liked this book the best in the series! 
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...