Thursday, February 4, 2021

A Protector for Phoebe by D.E. Haggerty

Yay, I finally found out what's up with Phoebe! From the previous book in the series A Hero for Hailey, we know Phoebe has a secretive past. She wants to become a PI like Hailey but she can't take the test if she can't pass a background check. With a little help from "Uncle" Wally she has a new identity, but the digging into her past life brings her more trouble. After a stakeout gone wrong, she's rescued by a hot bounty hunter, Ryker. But he has secrets all his own. Can Phoebe trust him with her past...and her heart.

Ooo, I love this hot bad boy. In the words of Suzie "We're busy staring at the scary dude go all gentle when he looks at you". I love Pops and the uncles in this series. They're tough and protective but also loving and absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to find out what happens next in the series

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...