Wednesday, December 30, 2020

200 NetGalley Reviews!!!!!


I can't believe I didn't know about NetGalley 3 years ago!  Now it's one of the best things I've ever known. While they haven't all been winners,  I'm glad I can request whatever books sounds good to me so that I'm able to give 95ish% of them good reviews. And then there's some that I get SO EXCITED for that I share that excitement with ALL my friends,  whether they read or not. You know,  those books you wish you could rate higher than 5 stars?!! I've discovered some really great authors through NetGalley that I probably wouldn't have read without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens to Me by Alex Finlay

It's been five years since the night Allison was taken, Ryan's only memory of the car door yanked open, then blackness until he wok...