The Jane Hawk series has been a terrifying thrill ride from the first book, but this book was the perfect conclusion to the series. Jane is such a strong, intelligent heroine, my favorite Dean Koontz character so far. I'm so excited and grateful for the opportunity to read this advanced copy. I look forward to reading whatever Koontz creates next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Oxford Guide To Scandal And Lies by Kate Westbury
Ginevra Bishop and Sidney Braithwaite are students at Oxford in 1951 when they're approached by MI5 to become spies searching for a susp...
-
I received an audiobook arc of this book and the narrator did a wonderful job of making the story come to life. This is a retelling of the ...
-
Meet Lyle "McHuge" McHugh, a man who claims 6'4" when under duress (though we all know he's lying), a man who chooses...
-
Another great title for an author that's quickly becoming my go-to horror pick. This one is a little more of a crime thriller than the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment